Harlem Door Repair
We install and service all major brands and types of doors including glass doors,commercial entry and fire rated doors and controls, storefront doors and windows, and more!
Our trained technicians provide expert repair service for your equipment, commercial doors, entry equipment and related security systems. We provide emergency same-day service and scheduled service during regular business hours.
Excellent customer service
- We Are Accessible 24/7
- Our Team Always Respond in a Timely Manner
- We Listen to What Your Customers Have To Say
- We Treat Our Customers With Respect
- Our Staff is Knowledgeable
Harlem Doors Commercial and Industrial Doors Services
We offers an extensive range of commercial doors for retailers, public buildings, production and centers, including:
- Fire-rated doors for industrial buildings, manufacturing facilities, and large commercial buildings with strict fire safety regulations.
- Glass and aluminum storefront doors with automatic operation for shopping malls, retail stores, office complexes, and other public buildings.
- Hollow metal doors and wooden exterior doors for small businesses and retail stores.
- Security gates and grilles for private buildings, car parking garages, and street-facing building entrances.
- Overhead roll-up doors, sectional roll-up doors, and slat roll-up doors for loading zones, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Canopy doors and counterweight doors, including doors with built-in pilot doors for easy entry.
Professional Door Installation
Harlem Doors has technicians available to provide fast, friendly, and personal service. Our service professionals are experts in door repair and replacement, and are committed to ensuring your needs are met quickly and efficiently.
Professional Door Repair At Your Door
Trusted, reliable, professionals separate our home repair contractors from your everyday handyman for hire. Our goal is to provide the best customer service in the door industry.
Sometimes A Door Must Be Repaired
If you expect a door closer to consistently close the door, the door must be able to close properly. If there is a hinge problem, a warped door, or the door must swing uphill to close, a door closer will only go so far to solve the problem. Sometimes a door must be repaired before it will close and lock automatically with a door closer.
In vestibule conditions there is an exterior door, a small space, and then an interior door. The trapped air between the inside and outside door can be a factor in door closing. Wherever air pressure is a factor, including negative or positive pressure situations, The slow swing-speed seems to give the air a chance to get out of the way and the fast latch speed gives it a very slight slam at the end to make sure it latches.
If the closer stops closing the door before it’s closed all the way, or actually spings back when you try to manually shut the door, the arm is probably installed on the shaft incorrectly.
Door Closer’s Arm Makes Noise
If the arm makes noise and bounces up and down while the door is in motion, tighten the fasteners that hold the arm to the closer, to the header, and at the knuckle that holds the two parts of the arm together.
Begin shopping for your a new door with our door configuration price and purchase your door installation.
Harlem Doors has been in business for over twenty years and is the leading company in the market of repairing all types of doors including garage doors, door repair, overhead doors and glass doors, commercial and residential. We are licensed and insured.