Commercial Aluminum DoorsIs it time to replace your aluminum doors?
High Quality Door Repair:
• Storefront Door Installation
• Energy Efficient Glass Options from Energy Star Qualified Glass Manufacturers
• Emergency Storefront Repair and Replacement
• Emergency Storefront Board-Up Services Available
• Tempered Glass Available for Added Strength, Thermal Resistance, and Safety
• Free Estimate for Storefront Glass Window Repair and Replacement
• Competitive Rates
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• Next Day Service Available When Possible
• And more!
Commercial Aluminum Doors are strong, rugged and durable. These doors great for commercial applications such as restaurants, service stations, stores and other buildings where strength, appearance and durability are key factors.. Aluminum Full-View doors have the option to feature an aluminum bottom section with clear upper sections. Commercial Aluminum Doors has a strongly profiled faming structure with aluminum panels and a wide range of glazing choices.
Commercial Aluminum Doors Repair
We are 100% committed to our customers and the communities that we service.
Door Repair NYC can service, repair, and install almost any storefront in the NYC area. We can replace most commercial glass right on the spot by a trained service technician. That same service technician can also replace aluminum storefront framing, closers, pivots, or any other storefront part all in the same trip. Door Repair NYC also has many storefront doors in stock to make sure you have a speedy repair, and responds same day in the Manhattan NYC areas.
- Storefront Glass Door Repair Trucks Carry a Complete Selection of Parts to Handle Repairs Right on the Spot.
- All Automatic Doors Installed in a Storefront Will Meet the American Disabilities Act.
- 24 Hour a Day Emergency Service and Board Ups Available.
- Storefront Glass Door Repair Can Replace all Sizes, Color, and Performance Levels of Glass.
- Action Commercial also provides Door Maintenance Programs that will minimize problems and keep your entrance doors operating properly. The Door Maintenance Program reduces costly repair bills and keeps your customers and employees safe.
Glass and Aluminum Doors
Glass and Aluminum Doors are the most common doors used for retail and commercial entrances. They are available in many styles, colors, and features to customize your entrance and fit all your requirements.
GLASS AND ALUMINUM DOOR OPTIONS CAN INCLUDE:
- Entry and exit pull or push handles for easy access
- Panic devices and lever-style locks
- Powder coating available in several colors
- Glass options include: Tempered, laminated, dual-glazed/insulated, and bullet resistant
- ADA Modifications and upgrades
- Clear or tinted glass
- Standard and custom handles
- Low energy power assist operators
- All types of closers to meet any budget: Surface mount, concealed, in-ground floor closers. All closers are available to meet ADA codes or provide a “hold open” or “non-hold open” feature depending on your door needs.
- Narrow, medium and wide aluminum style
Automatic doors used mainly for storefronts, automatic doors open without physically touching the door when an optical sensor is set off by a customer walking up to the door. Automatic sliding doors are perfect for easy access and improving the security of buildings and economic solution for commercial and residential applications.